I am very sorry for not having the post I promised. I have set aside 2 hours tommorow from 8:00 to 10:00 AM. That way you guys watching the blog will be able to see it in the moring.
I will fill you in on some things that have happened. There are animals that sound like screaming baby's even with that we woke up with a good night of sleep, then went to eat. For food we had sweet bread called mandzis that tasted like doughnuts! Then we got a tour of the campus. On the tour we met the 3-4 year olds. As soon as we entered the room they ran up to us and hugged us. They loved Joe's hair and rubbed his head because they aren't used to longer hair. I have a video with them singing to us but I have had trouble uploading it. Mabey when I return state-side I will burn some dvd's for people who want to view our video and extra pictures.Please respond if you want a copy.
We then went with those childern on a field trip to the animal reserve. We saw baby elephants and a 3 month old rhino. There we made some new friends! We met missionarys from spain and UK and some people that have been here 6 time's. Everything is going great, again I am posting from my mom's black berry but I promise, promise that I will have more tommorow.